Monday 7:30pm – 9:30pm & Saturday 9:00am
Tuesday 7:30pm – 9:30pm Sunday: 9:00am – 11:00am
Price: 2900RMB / 450USD
– Understand what a feasible and good ML project is, and what is not.
– Get yourself familiar with tools and methods to solve your Machine Learning problem.
Objective: Successfully create your own dataset, that has been cleaned and pre-processed.
– Explore the data-centric approach in AI, and learn about its importance in Machine & Deep Learning.
– Utilize tools to label, improve and balance your datasets.
Objective: Build a working baseline model that has been evaluated and improved.
– Learn techniques that improve the performance and accuracy of your baseline model.
– Get an understanding of the importance of model testing and how to debug our implementation.
Objective: Successfully turn your model into an effective application that is integrated in your own workflow/product.
– Learn how to export and deploy your own trained model by yourself.
– Experience how your own model performs with real data.
Objective: Write your own essay to reflect and describe the entire model building process, present it to a group of listeners and receive your certificate as a graduate of the DL201 Bootcamp.
– Learn how to articulate your progress and provide evidence of your model performance to an audience.
– Receive feedback and a review on how to improve your model.
– Possibly receive inquiries about utilizing your trained model in other organizations.