AI & Machine Learning
The Development Cycle of an ML Project
Go through the entire process of building a Machine Learning Project and apply it to your own use case.
In this 5-week part-time online AI Bootcamp, you will deep dive into working with data, data processing and building predictive models. After this Bootcamp, you will be able to build a machine model prototype, work with the most common data types, experiment with the most promising machine learning algorithms, and work with many python packages and ML and AutoML tools.
5 Week Program
2 Live Sessions per week!
Sun/Sat 10am & Mon/Tue 7pm.
Program Fee: €295
With this session you will get to know more about your classmates, and the mentors that you will be studying along with. Get more insights into the format of the upcoming weeks and the upcoming topics.
- Understand how to load datasets and metadata in the most common file formats.
- Explore and analyse your datasets and gain tools to manipulate metadata and tabular data using Pandas.
- Have an appreciation for how data can be represented as tensors.
- Explore the data-centric approach in AI, and learn about its importance in Machine & Deep Learning.
- Utilize tools to label, improve and balance your datasets.
This week will encompass data preprocessing techniques for the main data types such as tabular data, images and text. For each we will cover:
- Feature engineering, and decomposition for tabular data.
- Computer vision preprocessing techniques like label encoding, handling unbalanced classes or normalising pixel values.
- Text preprocessing for NLP tasks such as encoding and embeddings.
This week, we will dive into the algorithms and model training of a machine and deep learning model. We will cover the:
- The most common cutting edge DL algorithms and architectures
- The logic and power behind pretrained models
- Fine-tuning of pretrained models
This week you will fully apply newly gained machine learning skills to your ongoing project to deliver the final results. Aside from that you will:
- Get on 1:1 calls with mentors to get personalized feedback and recommendations before presenting it as a proof-of-concept project on Demo Day.
Join a community of hundreds of excited and eager learners! Receive instant feedback from your fellow classmates and help others who are facing issues that you have already encountered.
How to join the Program?
We are fully transparent about how we handle the onboarding process.